My Hoes

Friday, May 20, 2011

Holy Crap DreamHack+SC2 Is Gonna Win This Year!

So DreamHack just released a few new names of players that will be participating, 8 to be exact, in the DreamHack Summer 2011 StarCraft II tournament. There's already so many good players, but here's the new ones:

LiquidJinro
LiquidHuk
LiquidRet
MarineKingPrime.WE
anyproPrime.WE
mTwDIMAGA
imbaStrelok
EmpireHappy


Right? RIGHT? For you few who aren't updated, these guys were already on that list:

dignitasNaNiwa
dignitasBischu
oGsMC
oGsNaDa
oGsInCa
TSL_FruitDealer
VirusNaama
Duckload.White-Ra
EmpireKas
aTnSocke
EGIdrA
fnaticSen
Grubby


(Sorry for bolding some of the names. They're my favorites right now! I can totally see Happy win it though, the way he's been laddering recently, just hope the LAN environment doesn't mess up his game!)

And there's more coming, the tournament has 48 spots total where 21 are already taken by these handsome fellas. You guys remember the invitational right? That was nothing. DHS2011. It's gonna be legen..... wait for it.

45 comments:

  1. I have never been really good at starctaft. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never gotten into it.. wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds legit!!! i never knew something like this happened

    ReplyDelete
  4. sc2 is pretty addicting. However i do miss the old sc broodwar days

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice reading, i wish them luck with winning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Might have to start following this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go go go rock n' roll, must buy SII someday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to be sick. Lets go Ret, broodwar Zerg monster! And of course NaDa <3...Going to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. never played a lot of sc, but they ahve my vote

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice, don't really know these players though

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a strong lineup. gogo MKP!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks pretty mighty. Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that's actually really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like its going to be a good tourney. I am excited to watch the replays.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Seems like I'll be able to learn a few things from those SC2 experts. My friend and I are definitely interested in seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I remember the days i played SC2. Space marines, nuke all day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. yeah man sc2 is best ever i got it too already played through singleplayer now going for multiplayer

    ReplyDelete
  18. I never really got into it..maybe someday I'll try it again :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love SC2 nice reading thanks for info

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like Starcraft but tournaments are just too serious for me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Its crazy to the the pros go at it. its doesn't seem like the keyboard has enough binds for all the things they do haha

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's really awesome, and legen... dary! xD

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome, those are some sick players.

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow that looks sick

    ReplyDelete
  25. good job buddy, like ur blog, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. can't wait to watch that! following!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Seriously good luck with Dreamhacks

    ReplyDelete
  28. if hacks are dreams then dreams aren't hacks

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just wanted to say that i like your blog :3

    ReplyDelete
  30. Let FareCompare guide you to the cheapest flights from Hanoi to Danang Hanoi to Danang - Book Vietnam Airline. Big discount, Cheapest price, 24/7 support – Tel: (84-1) 682-28-10-87.Offer Vietnam domestic flights tickets, international flights to Vietnam flight reservation Vietnam electric air-ticket flights Vietnam Hanoi - Saigon flights Vietnam Vietnam Domestic Flights Vietnam Internal Flights - Book Vietnam Airline, International flight. Big discount, Cheapest price, 24/7 support.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've got my hopes riding on 'grubby', just cause I like the name. Cool blog, by the way.

    ReplyDelete